在旅游时最常用到的基本语汇篇 在年少学习的日子里,大家都背过各种知识点吧?知识点是知识中的最小单位,最具体的内容,有时候也叫“考点”。你知道哪些知识点是真正对我们有帮助的吗?下面是小编为大家收集的在旅游时最到的基本语汇篇,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。 ……
在旅游时最常用到的基本语汇篇
在年少学习的日子里,大家都背过各种知识点吧?知识点是知识中的最小单位,最具体的内容,有时候也叫“考点”。你知道哪些知识点是真正对我们有帮助的吗?下面是小编为大家收集的在旅游时最到的基本语汇篇,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。
谢谢!—— Thank you.
多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。打扰了.—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you?
谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
很高兴见到你。—— Nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
玩得愉快!--Have a good time!
祝你好运!—— Good luck!
怎么了?—— What's the matter?
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
二、问路篇
1、方向
East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右
Go Straight直走 There 那 儿 here 这里 Front 前 方 Back 后 方 Side 侧 旁 Before 之 前 After 之 后
turn left/right 左转/右转
2、请问如何前往 ...
Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
How do I get to the airport?
How do I get to the bus station?
How do I get to the metro station?
How do I get to the subway station?
How do I get to the underground station?
How do I get to the train station?
How do I get to the hotel XXX?
How do I get to the police station?
How do I get to the post office?
How do I get to the tourist information office?
3、请问附近 ...
Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?
Is there a baker near by?
Is there a bank near by?
Is there a bar near by?
Is there a bus stop near by?
Is there a cafe near by?
Is there a cake shop near by?
Is there a change bureau near by?
Is there a department store near by?
Is there a hospital nearby?
Is there a public toilet near by?
Is there a restaurant near by?
Is there a travel agent near by?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
How can I get there?
How long does it take to get there? 多长时间能到那?
How can I get to this address? 我怎么到这个地址?
Could you tell me how to get there? 能告诉我怎么到那吗?
Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. 对不起,我也不是本地人
对话:
A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station? A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?
B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.
B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum. A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
三、住宿篇
我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我想要一间安静一点的房间。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
我可以看一看房间吗?
May I see the room?
是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要订这间房间。
I'll book this room.
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
这里可使用信用卡吗?
Do you accept credit cards?
是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐厅在那儿?
Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开始营业?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐几点开始供应?
What time can I have breakfast?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地铁站在那里?
Where is the nearest subway station?
四、点餐篇
May I have a menu, please? 请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in Chinese? 是否有中文菜单?
Would you like something to drink before dinner? 在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 餐厅有些什麼餐前酒? May I see the wine list?可否让我看看酒单?
May I order a bottle of wine? 我可以点杯酒吗?
What kind of wine do you have?餐厅有那几类酒?
I'd like to have some local food. 我想点当地小吃。
Could you recommend some delicious food? 是否可推荐一些好吃的菜? May I order, please? 我可以点餐了吗?
What is the specialty of the house?餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
Do you have today's special? 餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar). 我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
Do you have vegetarian dishes?餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
How do you like your steak? 你的牛排要如何烹调?
Well done (medium/rare),please. 全熟(五分熟/全生)。
We’d prefer a table by the window. 我们喜欢靠窗的桌位。
We’d like to sit by the window. 我们想要坐在窗边。
We’d like to sit in the nonsmoking area. 我们想要坐在非吸烟区。
We’d like a smoking table. 我们想要吸烟区的桌位。
I’d like a quiet corner, if possible. 我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话。 Could we have a table close to the band?我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗? There will be three of us. 我们有三个人。
Could you tell me how to eat this? 请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
I’d like a glass of water, please. 请给我一杯水。
I’d like a dessert, please. 请给我一些甜点。
What do you have for dessert? 甜点有哪几种?
My order hasn’t come yet. 我点的食物还没来。
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert? 可不可以不要甜点改要水果? May I have just a little of it? 可以给我一点这个吗?
This is not what I ordered. 这不是我点的食物
Where is the washroom? 卫生间在哪儿?
Check, please. 麻烦请结帐。
Can I pay here? 可以在这儿付帐吗?
We like to pay separately. 我们想要分开算帐
I think there is a mistake in the bill. 帐单有一些错误。
Could you check it again? 可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
Can I pay with this credit card? 可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have the receipt, please. 请给我收据。
五、游客问讯用语
Where is the tourist information centre? 请问旅游问讯处在哪里?
Is there an airport bus to the city? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ? Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士车站在哪里 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ? How can I get to Hilton hotel? 去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ?
May I have a city map? 请给我一张市区地图?
How much is it? 多少钱 ?
Keep the change, please 不用找钱了
Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre?
到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here, please 请停下来。
What time does it leave? 几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket? 在哪里买票?
Could you tell me when we get there? 请问几点能够到达那里。 Is it far from here? 那离这里远吗?
Can I walk down there? 我能走着去那吗?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行到那里需要多长时间? Can I go there by bus? 我能乘巴士去那吗?
How far is it from here? 那离这里多远?
You should take the number 5 bus. 你应该坐5路车去
Could you show me the way on this map? 你能在地图上给我指路吗? Could you write it down here? 能写在这吗?
What time now? 几点了?
Is the museum of art open today? 今天艺术馆开门吗?
How much is the entrance fee? 门票多少钱?
六、购物篇
How late the department stores are open? 商店最晚开到几点? Can I have a tour brochure? 能给我一个观光册子吗?
Are there any special local product sold here? 这里有什么特产吗? Is there a duty-free shop? 这有免税店吗?
What time do stores open? 什么时候商店开始营业?
Could you show me something in my size? 能找个我这么大号的吗? Do you have one like this? 你有像这个一样的吗?
I’d like the one in the window 我想要个橱窗里的
Could you show me another one? 能给我看看另一个吗?
What kind of colors do you have? 你们有什么颜色的?
Do you have anything smaller? 你有一些小号的吗?
Do you have any other style? 你有其他风格的吗?
Do you have a red one? 有红色的吗?
This is not what I’m looking for.这不是我要找的
This is too big. 这个太大拉啦
Do you have a bigger one? 你有更大的吗?
Do you have the same thing in any other colors? 你有其他颜色的这个东西吗? Can I try this on? 我可以试穿吗?
Where is the fitting room? 换衣间在哪?
This is just my size. 这就是我的号
It doesn't fit. 这个不适合
This is too short (long/tight/loose). 太短拉(长/紧/松)
Can I have it in a cheaper price? 能便宜点吗?
Do you have anything else around 80 dollars? 你有大约80美金的东西吗? Can I get a little discount? 我能得到些折扣吗?
I’ll take this/these. 我要这个/这些.
I’d like three same as this. 我要3个这样的
Can you wrap it as a gift? 你能把它作为礼物包装吗?
Can you wrap these separately? 你能分别包装吗?
No. that’s all 不,够拉
Can I have a paper bag? 能给我个纸带吗?
How much it all together? 一共多少钱?
Does it include tax? 含税了吗?
Can I have a receipt, please 能给我个收据吗?
I don’t have my change back yet. 还没有找我钱呢
I already paid. 我已经付钱了
May I have the form for tax refund? 能给我张退税表吗?
Where can I get a form for tax refund? 我在哪能得到退税表
Do I have to declare? 我要申报吗?
Will I have any difficulties with customs? 我过海关有什么困难吗? I found a stain here 这有个污点
Could you exchange this, please? 能换这个吗?
Could you change it for a new one? 能换个新的吗?
I’d like to return this 我想退掉它
Can I have a refund? 能退给我钱吗?
七、观光篇
Please tell me about some interesting places in this town.
能告诉我这座城市有哪些好玩的地方吗?
Is there anything to visit here? 这儿有没有可看的地方?
Please show me the way.请告诉我去的路线。
Are they open on Saturdays? 他们星期六开门吗?
Are there any sightseeing buses? 有旅游车吗?
Is there a sightseeing bus tour? 有旅游车游览团吗?
Are there any sightseeing bus tours? 有旅游车游览团吗?
I'd like a tour by taxi.我想坐出租车旅游。
I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide.
Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 我想要一位会日语的导游。 How much is the entrance fee? 入场券多少钱?
Two tickets, please.买两张票。
What's that building? 那个建筑物是什么?
How old is it? 它的历史有多久?
Can we go in? 我们能进到里面吗?
Of course. 当然。
Have a pleasant trip! 旅途平安愉快!
【Greeting Season】:
春节 The Spring Festival 农历 lunar calendar
正月 lunar January; the first month by lunar calendar
除夕 New Year‘s Eve; eve of lunar New Year
初一 the beginning of New Year 元宵节 The Lantern Festival
【Customs】:
过年 Guo-nian; have the Spring Festival
对联 poetic couplet: two successive rhyming lines in poetry
春联 Spring Festival couplets 剪纸 paper-cuts
买年货 special purchases for the Spring Festival ;do Spring Festival shopping
年画 New Year paintings 敬酒 propose a toast
灯笼 lantern: a portable light 烟花 fireworks
爆竹 firecrackers (People scare off evil spirits and ghosts with the loud pop.)
红包 red packets (cash wrapped up in red paper, symbolize fortune and wealth in the coming year.)
舞狮 lion dance (The lion is believed to be able to dispel evil and bring good luck.)
舞龙 dragon dance (to expect good weather and good harvests)
戏曲 traditional opera 杂耍 variety show; vaudeville
灯谜 riddles written on lanterns 灯会 exhibit of lanterns
守岁 staying-up 禁忌 taboo
拜年 pay New Year‘s call; give New Year‘s greetings; New Year‘s visit
去晦气 get rid of the ill- fortune
祭祖宗 offer sacrifices to one‘s ancestors
压岁钱 gift money; money given to children as a lunar New Year gift
辞旧岁 bid farewell to the old year
扫房 spring cleaning; general house-cleaning
【Food names】:
年糕 Nian-gao; rise cake; New Year cake
团圆饭 family reunion dinner 年夜饭 the dinner on New Year‘s Eve
饺子 Jiao-zi; Chinese meat ravioli 八宝饭 eight treasures rice pudding
汤圆 Tang-yuan; dumplings made of sweet rice, rolled into balls and stuffed with either sweet or spicy fillings
糖果盘 candy tray: 什锦糖 assorted candies - sweet and fortune
蜜冬瓜 candied winter melon - growth and good health
西瓜子 red melon seed - joy, happiness, truth and sincerity
金桔 cumquat - prosperity 红枣 red dates - prosperity
糖莲子 candied lotus seed - many descendents to come
糖藕 candied lotus root - fulfilling love relationship
花生糖 peanut candy - sweet
【Blessing】:
Treasures fill the home 财源广进
Business flourishes 事业兴隆
Peace all year round 岁岁平安
Wishing you prosperity 恭喜发财
Harmony brings wealth 家和万事兴
May all your wishes come true 心想事成
Everything goes well 万事如意
The country flourishes and people live in peace 国家富强、人民安康
Money and treasures will be plentiful 财源茂盛
Wishing you every success Promoting to a higher position 事业有成、更上一层楼、蒸蒸日上
Safe trip wherever you go 一帆风顺
Wish you happiness and prosperity in the coming year! 祝你新的一年快乐幸福
Wish you success in your career and happiness of your family! 事业成功,家庭美满(阖家欢乐)
关于商务英语常用基本词汇
abandonment charge 背弃 费用
absolute par of exchange 绝对 外汇 平价
abritrage rate 套汇 汇率
above par 超过 票面 价值
acceptance commission 承兑 手续费
acceptance fee 认付费
acceptance for honor 参加 承兑
acceptance house 期票 承兑行
acceptor for honor 参加 承兑人
accepting bank 承兑 银行
accepting charge 承兑费
accident beyond control 非人为 事故
account payable 应收帐,应付 未付帐
account purchase 赊买
account receivable 应收 帐款,应收 未收帐
account sales 销货帐,销货 清单
account of goods sold 销货 帐目
account of receipts and payments 收支 帐目
account year 会计 年度
accounting statement 会计 报表
accounting unit 会计 单位
accrued expense 应计 费用
accrued item 应计 项目
accumulation of capital 资本 积累
acknowledgement 回单
acknowledgement of orders 订单 确认
act of God 天灾
acting manager 代理 经理
active demand 畅销
actual cost 实际 成本
actual liabilities 实际 负债
actual price 实际价