悦读联播原文翻译 翻译是在准确、通顺的基础上,把一种语言信息转变成另一种语言信息的行为。翻译是将一种相对陌生的表达方式,转换成相对熟悉的表达方式的过程。接下来小编为你带来悦读联播原文翻译,希望对你有帮助。 Where does bungee jumping come from? 蹦极来……
悦读联播原文翻译
翻译是在准确、通顺的基础上,把一种语言信息转变成另一种语言信息的行为。翻译是将一种相对陌生的表达方式,转换成相对熟悉的表达方式的过程。接下来小编为你带来悦读联播原文翻译,希望对你有帮助。
Where does bungee jumping come from?
蹦极来自哪里?
It comes from the adult ceremony in a South Pacific island.
它来自成人仪式在南太平洋岛屿.
Many countries have ceremonies to celebrate their young people becoming adults.
许多国家都庆祝仪式,庆祝他们的年轻人成为成年人.
However, some countries do not.
然而,一些国家不.
Instead, young people think of themselves as adults when they can do 'adults' things.
相反,年轻人认为自己是成年人当他们可以做的大人们的事情.
But when do you become an adult in the USA?
但是当你成为一个大人在美国吗?
Let's look at what some American teenagers say.
让我们来看看一些美国青少年说.
Sam: I think you are an adult at 18.
山姆:我认为你是一个成年人在18.
Thats when you can vote.
那是当你可以投票.
You can help to choose who runs the state and the whole country.
你可以选择谁运行状态和整个国家.
That’s what a grown-up does!
这是一个成熟的做!
My grandfather couldn't vote until he was 21.
我爷爷不能投票,直到他21岁.
They only changed it to 18 in 1971.
他们只改变了它1971年的18.
I guess they think we are more responsible at 18 now.
我想他们认为我们更负责任的18岁现在.
Jenny: I think it's hard to say.
珍妮:我想很难说.
I get to drive a car at 16.
我去开车在16.
don’t I?
不要我吗?
That's aserious responsibility.
这是也责任.
When you have a driver抯 license you show it to people to prove your age for all kinds of things.
当你有一个司机抯许可你拿给人证明你的年龄为各种各样的事情.
So that must be the age when you change from a young person to an adult.
所以,必须是年龄当你改变从一个年轻人到一个成人.
Because you have to prove you are that age and not a kid.
因为你必须证明你是年龄和不是一个孩子.
I think there is something crazy about American laws for when young people can do things.
我认为有一些疯狂的关于美国法律对于年轻人可以做的事情.
So I can vote at 18 and drive at 16.
所以我可以投票在18和驱动在16.
So you would think that 18 is grownup.
所以你会认为18岁是成年人.
even if 16 isn’t.
即使16不是.
But then I can’t drink alcohol until I’m 21!
但是我不能喝酒,直到我21 !
If I'm already an adult at 18.
如果我已经18岁成年.
how can people stop me from buying a can of beer in a shop?
人们怎么阻止我买一罐啤酒在商店吗?
2.一张神秘的明信片
I was coming downstairs to get breakfast when the post came.
我下楼去吃早餐当帖子发出去.
I was waiting for a letter From my friend Sam.
我在等待我的朋友山姆的来信.
so I picked the letters up and looked through them.
所以我选择了信件,翻看了一遍.
I was coming downstairs to get breakfast when the post came.
我下楼去吃早餐当帖子发出去.
I was waiting for a letter From my friend Sam.
我在等待我的朋友山姆的来信.
so I picked the letters up and looked through them.
所以我选择了信件,翻看了一遍.
I wasn't surprised to see that there were some bills.
我不是惊讶地看到,有一些账单.
There was an invitation to
有一个邀请
a party.
一个聚会.
There wasn’t a letter from Sam.
没有一封来自山姆.
There was a postcard, showing some cliffs and the sea.
有一个明信片,显示一些悬崖和大海.
What a nice view!
多么漂亮的景色啊!
I turned the postcard over.
我把明信片了.
It wasn’t easy to read.
这不是容易阅读.
Rain had made the writing unclear, including the name of the person who had sent the postcard.
因雨写清楚,包括人的名字是谁发来的明信片.
Who was it from?
是谁的?
I tried to read any of the words.
我想读的所有词.
I could read "Dear Tom, I’m having a lovely time in ...
我可以读“亲爱的汤姆,我有一个可爱的时间在…
” Then the writing became unclear.
“然后写作就变得不明朗.
I couldn't read anything else.
我不能读别的书.
Who had gone to the seaside?
谁去了海边吗?
I couldn’t think of anyone Tt was a mystery.
我不认为任何人Tt是一个谜.
There was another mystery too.
还有另一个神秘太.
Where was Sam's letter?
山姆的信是在哪里?
Just then the phone rang.
这时电话响了.
It was Sam!
这是山姆!
“I’m calling to see if you got my postcard," he said.
“我打电话是想看看你是否得到了我的明信片,”他说.
"We are at the seaside, not in London.
“我们是在海边,不是在伦敦.
We changed our minds.
我们改变主意.
Mum and Dad are resting after our walk.
妈妈和爸爸正在休息后我们走.
So I’m ringing you.
所以我打电话你.
I’m sorry I didn’t write a letter.
我很抱歉我没有写一封信.
We’ve been so busy.”
我们一直这么忙.”
Both mysteries were solved!
解决了两个谜!
3.苏格兰男人穿短裙吗?
When people in other countries learn about Scotland, there arc several things they learn that are considered 'traditional'.
当其他国家的人了解苏格兰,有几件事情他们得知弧被认为是“传统”.
They learn that Scottish people eat shortbread biscuits.
他们知道苏格兰人吃酥饼饼干.
These biscuits are very thick and dry.
这些饼干是非常厚,干燥.
The tourist shops in Scotland sell a lot of shortbread biscuits.
在苏格兰的游客商店出售大量的酥饼饼干.
Tourists buy them as presents for friends back at home.
游客购买的礼物朋友回到家里.
They learn that Scottish men wear kilts (which arc like skirts, look at the picture below).
他们知道苏格兰男人穿撩起(电弧像裙子,看下图).
And they learn about the bagpipes—a Scottish musical instrument.
和他们学习乐器的风笛一个苏格兰人.
Some people say that the bagpipes sound like a cat in pain!
有些人说,风笛的声音像猫一样在痛苦中!
So people think Scotland is very unusual.
所以人们认为苏格兰是很不寻常的.
They think that if you were taken there by magic and had to guess where you were it would be easy!
他们认为如果你被带在魔法和不得不猜你在哪里是很容易的!
Or would it?
或将它吗?
Let’s just take one of these Scottish traditions: men wearing kilts.
让我们只拿其中一个苏格兰的传统:男人穿着方格短裙.
Do Scottish men wear kilts?
苏格兰男人穿撩起做吗?
On a recent trip to Scotland the only men I saw in kilts were in Edinburgh.
在最近一次前往苏格兰唯一的男人我看到穿苏格兰短裙在爱丁堡.
They were playing the bagpipes near Edinburgh Castle.
他们是玩风笛爱丁堡城堡附近.
They were clearly dressed up for the tourists.
他们显然是精心打扮的游客.
When I asked several of the Scottish men I met if they ever wore a kilt, these were the replies:
当我问一些我遇到的苏格兰男人如果他们曾经穿着短裙,这是回答:
“I work on a building site.
“我在一个建筑工地工作.
I climb all over buildings, often very high up!
我爬在建筑,往往非常高!
Do you think a kilt would be convenient for this job?
你认为一个短裙将是方便的对于这个工作吗?
I don't own one, never have.”
我不拥有一个,从来没有.”
“I have a kilt that I wear to weddings and parties.
“我有一个短裙,我穿到婚礼和派对.
I wear a suit for everyday work and jeans at weekends.
我穿西装和牛仔裤在日常工作在周末.
The kilt is part of our tradition, so I have one and so do many of my friends.”
这个短裙是我们传统的一部分,所以我有一个和我的许多朋友.”
“I wear a kill to work—I work in a tourist shop in Edinburgh.
“我穿一个杀来工作我工作在一个旅游商店在爱丁堡.
At home I wear jeans.
在家里我穿牛仔裤.
It took my wife ages to stop laughing after she first saw me in my kilt!"
它花了我妻子年龄停止笑在她第一次看到我的短裙!”
“When I was a boy, my parents made me wear a kilt sometimes.
“当我还是个孩子的时候,我的父母有时让我穿短裙.
But trousers are more convenient.
但是裤子更方便.
I don't wear one now, I don't have to.
现在我一个不穿,我不需要.
I even don't own one."
我甚至没有一个的.”
请及时采纳