医学英语:挂号医务的对话

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 英语 挂号 医务

管理员

摘要:

医学英语:挂号医务常用的对话   英语作为一门语言,其主要作用就是为了进行日常的交流。因此,口语作为交际的一个重要方式,在英语教学训练中显得十分重要。下面是小编为您收集整理的医学英语:挂号医务常用的对话,欢迎阅读!  Patient:(To the nurse)  Excuse me, wher……

医学英语:挂号医务常用的对话

  英语作为一门语言,其主要作用就是为了进行日常的交流。因此,口语作为交际的一个重要方式,在英语教学训练中显得十分重要。下面是小编为您收集整理的医学英语:挂号医务常用的对话,欢迎阅读!

  Patient:(To the nurse)

  Excuse me, where do I queue up to register?

  病人: (对护士)劳驾,我挂号该排哪一队?

  Nurse:That is the line for new patients (pointing to line).The registration fee will be 1 yuan. Pay over there, and they will give you a registration card. Fill it in and bring it back to me. (The patient queues up, and shortly reaches the window. After getting a card and filling it in, the patient takes it back to the desk..)

  护士: 初诊病人站那条队(用手一指)。挂号费1元。排到那边后付款,他们会给你一张挂号卡。填写完后交到这儿。(病人站到队中,很快便到了窗口。病人得卡后填写完毕,拿着它回到了预检台。)

  Nurse:What’s the problem?

  护士: 哪不舒服?

  Patient: Since this morning I’ve had high temperature, and I feel generally wretched.

  病人:上午起,我发起了高烧,浑身疲乏无力。

  Nurse: In that case, you’d better go to the Medical Department.

  护士:像你这样的情况,还是去看看内科吧。

  Patient: which way do I go?

  病人: 谢谢,去内科怎么走?

  Nurse:Go up to the second floor , and you’ll see it sign-post-ed to the right. Give the doctor your registration card.

  护士:上了二楼,右边挂有内科的牌子。把挂号卡给医生就行了。

  Patient: Is it very busy?

  病人:内科病人多不多?

  Nurse:Normally yes, but today you are lucky.

  护士:往日很多,可今天却不多。

  Patient: Oh, good. Thank you.(The patient goes to the second floor)

  病人:噢,谢谢。(病人朝二楼走去。)

  拓展:医学英语之电话预约大全

  Telephone Appointment

  对话 1: (为自己预约)

  Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)

  值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

  Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson's office. What can I do for you?

  雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。

  Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

  值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。

  Clerk: Well, let's see. I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.

  雷德太太:星期四怎么样?

  Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?

  值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?

  Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

  雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?

  Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

  值班护士:我们周末不上班。

  Clerk: I'm afraid the office is closed on weekends.