医务英语常用会话:医院挂号

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 英语 挂号 会话 医务

管理员

摘要:

医务英语常用会话:医院挂号   导语:挂号是领取号码以按次序进行所要进行的事项。下面cnfla小编为您收集整理了医院挂号常用的英语对话,希望对您有帮助!  医院挂号常用的英语对话:  Patient:(To the nurse)  Excuse me, where do I queue up to register?  病人:……

医务英语常用会话:医院挂号

  导语:挂号是领取号码以按次序进行所要进行的事项。下面cnfla小编为您收集整理了医院挂号常用的英语对话,希望对您有帮助!

  医院挂号常用的英语对话:

  Patient:(To the nurse)

  Excuse me, where do I queue up to register?

  病人: (对护士)劳驾,我挂号该排哪一队?

  Nurse:That is the line for new patients (pointing to line).The registration fee will be 1 yuan. Pay over there, and they will give you a registration card. Fill it in and bring it back to me. (The patient queues up, and shortly reaches the window. After getting a card and filling it in, the patient takes it back to the desk..)

  护士: 初诊病人站那条队(用手一指)。挂号费1元。排到那边后付款,他们会给你一张挂号卡。填写完后交到这儿。(病人站到队中,很快便到了窗口。病人得卡后填写完毕,拿着它回到了预检台。)

  Nurse:What’s the problem?

  护士: 哪不舒服?

  Patient: Since this morning I’ve had high temperature, and I feel generally wretched.

  病人:上午起,我发起了高烧,浑身疲乏无力。

  Nurse: In that case, you’d better go to the Medical Department.

  护士:像你这样的.情况,还是去看看内科吧。

  Patient: which way do I go?

  病人: 谢谢,去内科怎么走?

  Nurse:Go up to the second floor , and you’ll see it sign-post-ed to the right. Give the doctor your registration card.

  护士:上了二楼,右边挂有内科的牌子。把挂号卡给医生就行了。

  Patient: Is it very busy?

  病人:内科病人多不多?

  Nurse:Normally yes, but today you are lucky.

  护士:往日很多,可今天却不多。

  Patient: Oh, good. Thank you.(The patient goes to the second floor)

  病人:噢,谢谢。(病人朝二楼走去。)