银行业务常用英语词汇以及对话

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 银行业务 英语

管理员

摘要:

银行业务常用英语词汇以及对话   开支票账户 实用银行英语对话 双语  May:I’d like to open a current account.  我想开一个支票帐户。  Clerk:Certainly. May I see your social security and your ID, please.  好的。请给我社会保障卡和身份证好吗?  May:……

银行业务常用英语词汇以及对话

  开支票账户 实用银行英语对话 双语

  May:I’d like to open a current account.

  我想开一个支票帐户。

  Clerk:Certainly. May I see your social security and your ID, please.

  好的。请给我社会保障卡和身份证好吗?

  May:Here you are. I wonder how much interest can I earn from a current account.

  在这里。我想知道支票户头可以赚取多少利息。

  Clerk:Oh, current account don’t pay out interest.

  噢!支票户头是没有利息的。

  May:Why is that?

  为什么这样?

  Clerk:It’s primarily designed for business transactions. That is, writing checks to pay for bills, buying things and sending money. We won’t expect a large amount of deposit in a current account.

  因为这是为了作交易而设的,就是用支票付欠单、买东西和寄钱等等。一般来说,支票户头里不会有大量存款。

  May:I see. How do I draw money for my own use then?

  原来这样,那么我如何提钱给自己用呢?

  Clerk:In that case you can write yourself a cash check and draw money for yourself.

  那样的话,您可以给开一张现金支票,然后自行取款就可以了。

  咨询汇率 实用银行英语对话 双语

  Bank clerk:Good Morning, sir. What can I do for you?

  早上好,先生。请问有什么可以帮助您?

  Terry:Yes, I'd like to change Australian dollars for RMB.

  是的,我想把澳元换成人民币。

  Bank clerk:How much do you want to change?

  您想换多少?

  Terry:I am not sure. What's the rate today?

  我不敢肯定。今天的汇率是多少?

  Bank clerk:It's 1 Australian dollar to 6.1 Yuan RMB.

  1澳元兑6.1元人民币。

  Terry:What was the rate yesterday?

  那昨天的汇率呢?

  Bank clerk:The rate was 1 Australia dollar to 6.5 Yuan yesterday.

  是1澳元兑6.5元人民币。

  Terry:Oh, the rate goes down.

  哦,汇率跌了。

  Bank clerk:It does, sir. Do you still want to have it changed now?

  是的,先生。您还想换吗?

  Terry:Let me think… Will the rate still go down tomorrow?

  我想想……汇率明天还会跌吗?

  Bank clerk:I don't know, sir. But it won't change much.

  我不知道,先生。但不会有太大变化。

  Terry:Well, I want to change 1000 Australian dollars for RMB.

  嗯,我想换1000澳元。

  Bank clerk:Okay. Please sign here in this form.

  好的。请在这张表格上签个名。

  Terry:OK.

  好的。

  Bank clerk:Here is the 6,100 RMB.

  这是你的6100元人民币。

  Terry:Thank you very much.

  谢谢。

  填写存款单 实用银行英语对话 双语

  Bank clerk:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

  早上好,先生。我能帮您点什么吗?

  Benjamin:Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.

  是的,我想在银行账户中存1000元钱。

  Bank clerk:Please fill out this deposit form, first.

  请先填一下这张存款单。

  Benjamin:OK. Here you are. Any problem on that?

  好的。填好了。有什么问题吗?

  Bank clerk:No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?

  没有问题,很好。您带存折了吗?

  Benjamin:Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.

  带了。这是存折,还有现金。

  Bank clerk:Wait a moment, please.

  请等一等。

  Benjamin:Sure.

  好的。

  Bank clerk:Is there anything else I can do for you?

  您还需要其他帮助吗?

  Benjamin:Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?

  你能告诉我目前的`存款利率吗?

  Bank clerk:The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.

  存款利率是每月0.8%。

  Benjamin:Thanks.

  谢谢。

  【对话详解】

  1)deposit n. 存款;储蓄

  I have some current deposit

  我有些活期存款

  2)fill out 填写

  It took me quite a while to fill out the questionnaire.

  填写那份问卷花了我好长一段时间。

  信用卡付款 实用银行英语对话 双语

  John:May I see those shoes, please?

  我能看看那双鞋吗?

  Salesperson:They're really a good buy. Here you are.

  它们真的很值得买。鞋拿来了。

  John:they aren't the latest style, are they?

  这不是最新的款式是吧?

  Salesperson:No, sir. But that's why they're a bargain.

  是的,先生。但就是因为这样才会是特价品。

  John:I see.

  原来如此。

  Salesperson:These are top-quality shoes.

  这双鞋的质地非常好。

  John:All right. I'll take them. Can I give you a check?

  好吧。我就买这双。我可以用支票付款吗?

  Salesperson:I'm sorry, sir. We do not accept personal checks.

  对不起,先生。我们不接受私人支票。

  John:A credit card?

  信用卡呢?

  Salesperson:Yes.

  可以。

  John:OK. Then charge it to my card, please.

  好吧。就用我的信用卡付款吧。

  Salesperson:All right, sir.

  好的,先生。

  银行卡出问题 实用银行英语对话 双语

  Mary:Hello. Something is wrong with my bank card. Can you help me?

  你好。我的银行卡出了点儿问题。你能告诉我怎么办吗?

  Clerk:Yes, what's the problem?

  行,什么问题?

  Mary:Not a big problem, exactly. Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven,but the card is under the name "stheven".

  其实也没什么大问题。就是我的名字上出了点儿差错。应该是“Steven”,但卡上的名子是“stheven”。

  Clerk:Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange for someone to correct it immediately.

  噢,很抱歉。这是我们的失误。我马上安排人给您改过来。

  Mary:OK, no problem. To err is human. I have two other cards I can use.

  好的,没关系。人孰无过。我还有两张卡可以用。

  Clerk:Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please just wait for a moment, and it will be fixed.

  不管怎样,我们还是得为给您带来的不便道歉。请稍等,马上就会处理好。

  Mary:Thanks.

  谢谢。

  兑换比率 实用银行英语对话 双语

  Bank clerk:May I help you?

  请问有什么可以帮助您的?

  Terry:Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here?

  是的,我能在这儿兑换我的旅行支票吗?

  Bank clerk:Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you.

  当然啦,我们很高兴能为您兑换。

  Terry:What's the cashing rate?

  兑换的比率是多少?

  Bank clerk:Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.

  比率都列在左边的电子榜上。我们是以现在旅行支票的买入比率兑换。

  Terry:Oh, I see. How much it the service charge?

  哦,我知道了。那服务费是多少?

  Bank clerk:The service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.

  服务费是支票总额的1%。

  Terry:Well, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each.

  好的,我想换四张100美元的旅行支票。

  Bank clerk:Would you please countersign them here?

  您能在这儿复签一下吗?

  Terry:OK, there you are.

  好的,签好了。

  Bank clerk:And your passport please.

  您的护照?

  Terry:Oh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room.

  哦,我忘带了。它在我的旅馆房间里。

  Bank clerk:Sorry, sir. We can't cash the checks for you without your passport.

  对不起,先生。没有护照我们不能为您兑换。

  Terry:Well, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then.

  谢谢,那我下午再来。