外贸性英语报价句

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 英语 外贸 报价

管理员

摘要:

外贸实用性英语报价句   导语:下面是小编收集的一些关于外贸报价常用句,供您参考,希望能给您带来帮助。  (1)  A: We can offer you this in three different levels of quality.  这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。  B: Is there much of a difference in price……

外贸实用性英语报价句

  导语:下面是小编收集的一些关于外贸报价常用句,供您参考,希望能给您带来帮助。

  (1)

  A: We can offer you this in three different levels of quality.

  这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

  B: Is there much of a difference in price?

  价钱也有很大的分别吧?

  A: Yes, the economy model is about 30% less.

  是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

  B: We'll take that one.

  我们就买那种。

  (2)

  A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements?

  这种产品合你的要求吗?

  B: Actually, it is more than we need.

  事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

  A: We can give you a little cheaper model.

  我们可以提供你便宜一点的样品。

  B: Let me see the specifications for that.

  让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

  (3)

  A: You're asking too much for this part.

  这零件你们要价太高了。

  B: We have some cheaper ones.

  我们有便宜一点的。

  A: What is the price difference?

  价钱差多少?

  B: The basic model will cost about 10% less.

  基本型的便宜约10%左右。

  (4)

  A: How many different models of this do you offer?

  这个你们有多少种不同的样品。

  B: We have five different ones.

  五种。

  A: Is there much of a price difference.

  价钱有很大的差别吗?

  B: Yes, so you’d better look over our specifications.

  是的,所以您最好先把我们的规格说明细看一遍。

  (5)

  A: The last order didn't work out too well for us.

  上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

  B: What was wrong?

  有什么问题吗?

  A: We were developing too much waste.

  生产出来的废品太多了。

  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.

  我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货。

  (6)

  A: Did the material work out well for you?

  那些材料用的顺手吗?

  B: Not really.

  不怎么好。

  A: What was wrong?

  怎么啦?

  B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality.

  我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。

  (7)

  A: Has our material been all right?

  我们的原材料没问题吧?

  B: I'm afraid not.

  有问题呢。

  A: Maybe you should order a little better quality.

  也许您应该买品质好一点的。

  B: Yes, we might have to do that.

  是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。

  (8)

  A: I think you had better come out to the factory.

  我看你最好走一趟工厂。

  B: Is there something wrong?

  出了什么事吗?

  A: Yes, your last shipment wasn't up to par.

  嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。

  B: Let's go out and have a look at it.

  走,我们去看看。

  (9)

  A: I want you to look at this material.

  我要你看看这材料!

  B: Is this from our last shipment?

  这是上次叫的货吗?

  A: Yes, it is.

  是啊。

  B: I can see why you are having some problems with it.

  我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。

  (10)

  A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that.

  我建议你改用这种。

  B: But that costs more.

  可是那样成本较高。

  A: But you will get less waste from this.

  但可以减少浪费。

  B: We'll try it once.

  那么就试一次看看吧。