双语美文:不管世事如何,生命都在继续

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 双语 世事

管理员

摘要:

双语美文:不管世事如何,生命都在继续   如何提高英语阅读水平?多多阅读双语美文,下面就来和小编一起看看双语美文:不管世事如何,生命都在继续吧。  It feels good to move back home after two years.  在经过了两年之后,能搬回家住真的很不错。  It was the l……

双语美文:不管世事如何,生命都在继续

  如何提高英语阅读水平?多多阅读双语美文,下面就来和小编一起看看双语美文:不管世事如何,生命都在继续吧。

  It feels good to move back home after two years.

  在经过了两年之后,能搬回家住真的很不错。

  It was the last place I saw him alive, the last place I kissed him goodbye, and the last place I would hear him say, “I love you, Baby—see ya tonight.”

  爷爷还活着时,我最后一次见到他就是在这,这也是我最后一次和他吻别的地方,也是我最后一次听到他说“宝贝,我爱你。晚上再见。”的地方。

  He died that day of a heart attack shortly after arriving at work.

  那天,他开始工作后不久,就突发心脏病去世了。

  Tonight the fireflies came out for the first time this summer.

  今晚,萤火虫们在这个夏天第一次露面。

  As I planted flowers, a grandpa and his granddaughter walked by on their way to fish at the lake.

  当我正在种花的.时候,一位爷爷和他的孙女从旁边走过,他们要去钓鱼。

  I guess life goes on with or without us.

  看来,不管我们在不在,生命都在继续。

  Sometimes, when you are reminded of your past happiness by someone else's happiness, their happiness becomes yours.

  有时候,当别人的幸福让你想起你曾经的幸福时,他们的幸福就成了你自己的。

  And you hope that this beautiful moment of their lives can last as long as possible, as if you are living it yourself.

  于是你希望他们生命中这美好的瞬间能尽可能地延长,就好像是你自己在过他们的生活一样。

  I think that's the true face of love.

  我想,这就是爱真正的面目吧。

  That's how we feel it.

  这就是我们感受爱的方式。

  It’s good to be home.

  回家的感觉真好。