商务英语口语:如何表达你的见解

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 英语口语 见解

管理员

摘要:

商务英语口语:如何表达你的见解   导语:在商务交往中,我们通常需要谨慎的交流意见,表达见解,因为文化差异很可能会对交易产生不利影响。那么大家知道如何恰当地表达它们吗?小编特意为大家收集整理一些技巧常用词组,教你如何正确又委婉地表达自己的意见,希望可以帮助大……

商务英语口语:如何表达你的见解

  导语:在商务交往中,我们通常需要谨慎的交流意见,表达见解,因为文化差异很可能会对交易产生不利影响。那么大家知道如何恰当地表达它们吗?小编特意为大家收集整理一些技巧常用词组,教你如何正确又委婉地表达自己的意见,希望可以帮助大家在商场、职场更顺风顺水。

  1. I think

  This is the most common and general way of giving an opinion. You can use it both informally and formally.

  这是最常用、最普遍的表达意见的方式,正式和非正式情况下都可以使用:

  I think if you offer a consistently good service to your clients, they will keep coming back to you.

  我认为如果你给客户提供始终如一的优质服务,他们会一直选择你们的服务。

  2. I reckon

  This is a more informal way of giving your opinion.

  一种更加非正式的表达意见的`方式:

  I reckon it will be much faster to get to London by train.

  我认为坐火车去伦敦会更快。

  3. In my opinion/ In my view

  These expressions are more formal and are often used when talking about important issue.

  这两个表达更加正式,并且通常在谈论重要问题时使用:

  In my view, they made a huge mistake in not selling the company when they had the chance.

  在我看来,当他们有机会卖掉公司时却不卖是个重大的错误。

  In my opinion, the Bank of England should not raise interest rates this year.

  在我看来,英国银行今年不应该增加利息。

  4. It seems to me/All things considered

  When you’ve thought about a situation carefully you could use either of these two expressions.

  当你已经仔细考虑过一种情形时,你可以使用两种表达中任意一种:

  It seems to me that they are spending more money than they need to to attract new talent into the company.

  在我看来,在为公司引进新人才时,他们的花费比实际需求多很多。

  All things considered, I think we made a wise choice in recruiting James.

  总的来看,我认为招聘詹姆斯是一个明智的选择。

  5. If you ask me

  This is used when your opinion is critical.

  当你的意见带有批评性质的时候使用这种表达。

  If you ask me, she has spoilt her children far too much.

  依我看,她太过溺爱她的孩子了。

  6. Frankly speaking

  You would use this expression to give your opinion in a more familiar and forthright way.

  这是一种更亲近和直率的表达意见的方式:

  Frankly speaking, I don’t know what she sees in him.

  坦白地说,我不知道她看上他哪一点。

  7. Personally

  This is used to emphasize that you are giving your own opinion.

  这个短语通常用来强调你说的只是个人意见:

  Personally, I think the CEO should apologize for his appalling behaviour at the shareholders’ meeting.

  就我而言,我认为总裁应该为他在董事会的恶劣行为道歉。