商务英语会话练习:折扣

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 商务英语 会话 练习

管理员

摘要:

商务英语会话练习:折扣   (1)A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.  订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。  B: I'm not sure we can use that many.  我怕我们用不了那么多。  A: It would represent quite a savings.  这省下的可是……

商务英语会话练习:折扣

  (1)A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.

  订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。

  B: I'm not sure we can use that many.

  我怕我们用不了那么多。

  A: It would represent quite a savings.

  这省下的可是一笔不少的钱哩。

  B: Ok, I'll see what I can do.

  好吧,我考虑考虑吧。

  (2)A: Why are there three prices quoted for this part?

  这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价?

  B: They represent the prices for different quantities.

  不同的质量,价钱不同。

  A: I see.

  原来如此。

  B: The more you order, the more you will save.

  订购愈多,折扣愈多。

  (3)A: Is this your standard price?

  这是你们的.标准价吗?

  B: Yes, it is.

  是的。

  A: It seems too high to me.

  好像贵了一点。

  B: We can negotiate the unit price for large orders.

  如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。

  (4)A: I'm calling about the mistake on our last invoice.

  我打电话来,是因为上回的发票有错。

  B: What was it?

  怎么啦?

  A: We should have been given the large quantity price.

  你应该开大宗折扣价才是。

  B: Yes, that is absolutely right.

  啊,对的,是应该这样。

  (5)A: Doesn't the quantity discount apply on this order?

  这次下的单子没有大宗折扣吗?

  B: No, I'm sorry, but it doesn't.

  抱歉,没有。

  A: Why not?

  为什么没有?

  B: Because these items are from different shipments.

  因为这几项品目不属同一批货。