商务接机英语对话

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 接机 英语 对话 商务

管理员

摘要:

商务接机英语对话   对于从事商务工作的人来说,接机是很常见的工作之一,在接机的过程中,可能需要一些英语的对话,今天,小编就来总结一下,关于商务接机英语对话,希望大家可以从中领悟到一点对话的技巧。  A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?  A:您……

商务接机英语对话

  对于从事商务工作的人来说,接机是很常见的工作之一,在接机的过程中,可能需要一些英语的对话,今天,小编就来总结一下,关于商务接机英语对话,希望大家可以从中领悟到一点对话的技巧。

  A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?

  A:您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?

  B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.

  B:是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?

  A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.

  A:正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。

  B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.

  B:很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。

  A:How do you do?

  A:你们好!

  C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?

  C:您好!张先生。

  A:Let me help you with your luggage.

  A:我来帮您拿行李吧!

  B:No, thanks. I can manage it.

  B:不了,我能行,谢谢。

  A:Did you have a good flight, Mr. Martin?

  A:旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?

  B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?

  B:很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?

  A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.

  A:大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!

  Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

  秘书:打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

  Guest: Yes, I'm Peter Smith.

  客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。

  Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?

  秘书:请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?

  Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.

  客人:还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。

  Secretary: I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?

  秘书:听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?

  Guest: Yes, it's all here.

  客人:是的,都在这儿了。

  Secretary: Let me help you with this case.

  秘书:我来帮您提这个箱子。

  Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.

  客人:谢谢。这么麻烦你。

  Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.

  秘书:一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。

  玩转商务英语

  第一句:I think the simple way is usually the best

  我认为最简单的方法常常是最好的方法。

  A: I think the simple way is usually the best.

  我认为最简单的方法常常是最好的方法。

  B: Yes. it’s a little complicated.

  是啊,这个有点太复杂了。

  第二句:That sounds like a good idea.

  那听起来是个不错的主意。

  A: That sounds like a good idea.

  那听起来是个不错的主意。

  B: But we shouldn’t overdo it at the beginning.

  但是最开始我们还是不要做得太过。

  知识扩展:

  1.方法不一定要复杂,能解决问题就好:

  A simpler solution is to use plan A to test it.

  一个比较间苹的解决方法是使用A计划来进行測认。

  Ex-dividend price calculation method is relatively simple.

  计算除息价的方法相对比较简单。

  I hope you can think of better, faster, and more genera! ways of. forming the tasks.

  我希望你们能够想出更好、更快、更加简单的方法来完成这个任务。

  complicated adj.复杂的

  dividend n.股息

  calculation n.计算

  relatively adv.相对地

  2.一定要不断摸索,寻求更好的工作方法:

  No method is always the best.

  没有一个方法永远都是最好的。

  I hope you can seek to find better solutions.

  我希望你们可以尝试寻找更好的解决方法。

  商务英语活用

  Ⅰ.核心学习:New Technology 新技术

  Steve: Sorry Mike, I have to run.

  史蒂夫:对不起迈克,我得赶快走。

  Mike : Why all the hustle Steve?

  迈克:为什么这么急史蒂夫?

  Steve: I just got an urgent email that I have to deal with ASAP.

  史蒂夫:我刚收到一个紧急的电子邮件,我得尽快去处理。

  Mike : Hang on one moment! I don’t see your computer. How can you get email?

  迈克:等一会儿!我没看见你的电脑。你怎么能收到电子邮件?

  Steve: I can check my email using my mobile phone?

  史蒂夫:我可以用我的手机查看电子邮件。

  Mike : Don’t make me laugh! It’s impossible to check you email using a mobile phone.

  迈克:别逗我笑了!用手机查电子邮件根本是不可能的。

  Steve: I see that you don’t keep up with the latest gadgets my friend. I can check my email and surf the Internet using my mobile phone!

  史蒂夫:我看你对最新的技术根本不了解朋友。我可以用手机查电子邮件还能上网。

  Mike : Teach me how to please.

  迈克:教教我吧。

  Steve: OK, but lunch is on you!

  史蒂夫:好吧,午餐你请!

  Ⅱ.单词简析

  1) Hustle: hurry, move quickly急忙、赶紧

  ex:My boss says I need to hustle when he gives me a deadline.

  老板说他给我最后期限的时候我得赶快行动。

  2) Urgent: something important or that has to be done quickly很重要或必须很快完成的事情

  ex:My girlfriend always tells me that fashion shopping is the most urgent thing in life.

  我的女友总是对我说生命中重要的事是购买时装。

  3) ASAP: short form of "As Soon As Possible" 尽快

  ex:If I have to do something ASAP, I really have to hustle to get it finished.

  如果我必须尽快去做某事,意味着必须尽快把它完成。

  4) WAP: short for Wireless Application Protocol

  无线应用协议的缩写

  ex:With WAP on your mobile phone, you can surf the Internet and check your email.

  在手机上安装WAP你就能上网和查邮件。

  5) Gadgets: new technology devices, high-tech toys

  新的技术设备、高科技玩具

  ex:My father loves new gadgets and spends hours in the stores checking them out.

  我爸爸喜欢新兴的.电子玩意儿,常花上几个小时在商店里研究它们。

  Ⅲ.课文篇

  Technology always changes to bring us things to make life faster and easier. WAP is new technology for your mobile phone. With a WAP phone you can check your email and visit your favorite Internet sites using your mobile phone. If you use WAP for your email or surfing the Internet, the call charges are usually higher than a normal phone call. Email can be hard to read on your mobile phone because the screen is so small and your favorite websites will not have any pictures - just the words.

  技术的不断更新带来很多新事物让我们的生活节奏变得更快更方便。WAP是为手机设计的新技术。手机上装了WAP就可以查电子邮件和访问你最喜欢的网站。如果你用WAP接发电子邮件和上网,你的手机费用通常要比普通的手机费要高。在手机上读电子邮件很困难因为屏幕太小,而且你也看不到你喜欢的网站的画面,只能读到文字。

  Ⅳ.对话篇

  Beth : I love technology and all of the advances that it brings.

  贝斯:我喜欢新技术以及它带给我们的所有进步。

  Sally: Me too. I can get more done in less time these days with all of the new gadgets.

  莎莉:我也是,在所有的新技术帮助下现在我花很少的时间可以做更多的事。

  Beth : It’s so cool that we can even check our email on our mobile phones these days!

  贝斯:我们现在甚至可以在手机上查看电子邮件,这真是太酷了!

  Sally: Yeah, but it has one problem - my boss can always contact me!

  莎莉:没错,不过有个问题,我的老板总是能跟我联系上。

  Beth : Yeah I know - sometimes my boss will send me an urgent email late at night.

  贝斯:我知道,有的时候我的老板会夜间很晚给我发电子邮件。

  Sally: Does he expect you to do everything ASAP?

  莎莉:他要你把所有的事都尽快完成吗?

  Sally: Yep - you guessed it.

  贝斯:没错,被你说中了。

  Beth : There is a very simple way to fix this problem Sally.

  莎莉:对付这个问题有个很简单的方法,莎莉。

  Sally: Just turn the phone off, right?

  贝斯:把手机关掉,对吗?

  Beth : Correct!

  莎莉:正确!