旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 旅游英语 情景 餐厅 对话 酒店

管理员

摘要:

2022年旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅(通用10篇)   如果你要去国外旅游的话,酒店或者餐厅基本沟通用语是要准备的哦,以下是小编为大家整理的2022年旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇1  A:Excuse……

2022年旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅(通用10篇)

  如果你要去国外旅游的话,酒店或者餐厅基本沟通用语是要准备的哦,以下是小编为大家整理的2022年旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇1

  A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?

  请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗?

  B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?

  好的,你想吃什么样的东西?

  A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?

  这附近有没有中国餐厅?

  B:Theres one across the street.

  对街有一家。

  A:Where can I have the best local food?

  哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?

  B:I suggest you try Green Inn.

  我建议你去Green Inn试试看。

  A:Is it very far from here?

  离这里很远吗?

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇2

  Do you know if theres a good Chinese restaurant nearby?

  你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗?

  Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?

  这条街上有没有中国餐厅?

  Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?

  这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅?

  Id like to eat some French food.

  我想吃一些法国菜。

  A:Id like to book a table for three at seven this evening.

  我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。

  B:For three. And your name please?

  三位。您贵姓?

  Id like to make reservation, please.

  我想预订桌位。

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇3

  Id like a table for three or four at seven.

  我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。

  Please reserve a table for three.

  请预留一个3人桌位。

  Im sorry, Ill be about thirty minutes late.

  抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。

  Do I have to be formally dressed?

  我必须穿正式服装吗?

  B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?

  晚上好。你们有几位?

  A:Two.

  两位。

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇4

  W= Waiter P= Patron

  W: Hi, Im George. Ill be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

  服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

  P: Im ready now. Id like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

  顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

  W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

  服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

  P: Ill pass on the soup, but Id like a garden salad.

  顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

  W: Can I get you anything to drink?

  服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

  P: Yes, Id like a glass of iced tea.

  顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

  W: Okay. Ill be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

  服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

  P: Thank you. (to be continued)

  顾客:谢谢。

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇5

  A:Excuse me!

  打扰了!

  B:Yes. Can I help you?

  是的.。我能帮您吗?

  A:Were ready to order. A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of oranges for her.

  我们准备好点餐了。我要一杯咖啡,她要一杯橙汁。

  B:Yes, how would you like your coffee?

  好的,您要什么咖啡?

  A:Just black coffee. Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake.

  黑咖啡,除了喝的,你们还有卖其它东西吗,比如说蛋糕。

  B:We also serve sandwiches and cakes.

  我们也有三文治和蛋糕。

  A:Give me two pieces of cake.

  给我两块蛋糕。

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇6

  服务员:

  Are you ready to order now?

  您准备好点餐了吗?

  迈克:

  Yes. Ill have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.

  是的给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

  服务员:

  How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?

  牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的中等熟度的还是完全熟的牛排?

  迈克:

  Well-done.

  完全熟的外语学习考试

  服务员:

  Sure. Do you want to drink anything?

  好的您要喝点什么吗?

  迈克:

  Do you have coffee or tea?

  你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?

  服务员:

  Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?

  是的我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?

  迈克:

  Iced tea, please.

  来杯冰茶.谢谢.

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇7

  1、Paying by Cash 现金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. Ill be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we dont accept tips./Youre very kind. But no, thank you.

  多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

  Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

  结账。

  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

  这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

  Guest: No, Ill just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

  不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

  是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

  Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

  那么,可以用信用卡吗?

  Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

  当然,您有哪种?

  Guest: Visa card.

  维萨卡。

  Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

  好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

  Guest: Thank you. But whats this for?

  谢谢,但这是什么费用?

  Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

  这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

  Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

  我明白了,给你。

  Waiter: Thank you. Ill return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

  谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

  Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

  请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

  3、Sign the Bill 签字付账

  Waiter: Would you like anything else?

  您还需要些什么?

  Guest: No, thank you. Well have the bill now.

  不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

  好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

  Guest: Id like to put it on my hotel bill.

  我想把账记在账单上。

  Guest: Whats your room number?

  请问你的房间号?

  Waiter: 1208.

  1208。

  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

  请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

  Guest: Of course, here you are.

  当然,给你。

  Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

  您在这签字好吗?

  Guest: Sure.

  可以。

  Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

  谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

  Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

  非常好,非常美味。

  4、Paying by Travellers Cheques 用旅行支票付账

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Guest: Do you accept travellers cheque?

  你们收旅行支票吗?

  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  这是我的护照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

  Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

  是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

  Guest: No problem.

  没问题。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

  我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多谢。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

  多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

  5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

  Guest: Im sorry, check now, please.

  对不起,现在结账吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  请问分单还是一起结账。

  Guest: Together.

  一起结账。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

  Guest: Id like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

  Waiter: Im sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

  Waiter: Im sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

  Guest: Its a pity.

  遗憾。

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇8

  Jenny:

  Good morning. one persons?

  早上好,一个人吗?

  Ben:

  Yes, one, please.

  是的,一个人。

  Jenny:

  Ill seat you. This way, please.

  我给您找位子,请走这边。

  Ben:

  Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Jenny:

  Menu, please.

  这是菜单。

  Ben:

  Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Jenny:

  May I take your order, madam?

  夫人,您可以点菜了吗?

  Ben:

  Yes, Ill take orange juice, two boiled eggs. Make it medium boiled. And just one piece of toast with marmalade, please.

  是的,我要柳橙汁、两个煮蛋,蛋煮半熟,再要一片夹果酱的吐司面包。

  Jenny:

  Would you like coffee or tea, madam?

  夫人,您想喝咖啡还是茶呢?

  Ben:

  Oh, yes. Tea with lemon, please.

  哦,我要带柠檬的茶。

  Jenny:

  All right, maam. Well, orange juice, two medium boiled eggs, one piece of toast with marmalade and lemons tea for the lady and tomato juice.

  好的,夫人。哦,夫人要柳橙汁、两个半熟的煮蛋、一片夹果酱的吐司、柠檬茶。

  Ben:

  Very good, thank you.

  很好,谢谢你。

  Jenny:

  ust a moment, please.

  请等一会儿。

  Ben:

  OK.

  好的。

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇9

  M: Excuse me!

  W: Yes. Can I help you?

  M: Were ready to order.

  M: A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of apple juice for her.

  W: Yes, how would you like your coffee?

  M: Just black coffee.

  M: Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake?

  W: We also serve sandwiches and cakes.

  M: Give me two pieces of cake.

  旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅 篇10

  A:Can I take your order now, Madam?

  想好点什么了吗,女士?

  B:Yes, what would you recommond?

  是,你们有什么推荐的吗?

  A:Im happy to recommond the fish, It testes delicious, and it is todays special. Our chef is from the coast, and love seafood. Today special is actually his favorite dish. so Im sure it is a

  我推荐您点鱼,吃起来很棒,并且是今天的特供。主厨来自沿海,喜欢吃海鲜。今天的特供实际上是他最喜欢的菜。所以我确定会很棒。

  B:It does sound wonderful, maybe Ill try it.

  听上去不错,我要试一下。

  A:Is there anything else? Maybe I can interest you in one of fine appetizers, such as the escargot.

  还要其他的吗?或许我可以给你上点开胃菜,像是食用蜗牛。

  B:Not today, thanks. But Id like to know any of the vegetarian dishes.

  今天先不要了,谢谢。有什么素菜吗?

  A:Yes, heres the menu. What would you think of your order.

  有,这是菜单。你想点什么。

  B:Maybe I dont want the fish, I think I had the greenbean dish instead.

  我不想要鱼了,我想要毛豆。

  A:What kind of soup would you like?

  您想要什么汤?

  B:Id like the egg drop soup.

  鸡蛋汤。

  A:Ok, is that all?

  好的,就这些吗?

  B:Yes.

  就这些。

  A:what would you like anything to drink or you wait?

  你想要点儿喝的,还是先等等?

  B:Just nice water, thanks.

  一杯水就好,谢谢。