《老友记》的超实用经典台词 Theres nothing to tell! 没什么好说的'。 Hes just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。 Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。 Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗? She didnt kn……
《老友记》的超实用经典台词
Theres nothing to tell! 没什么好说的'。
Hes just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。
Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?
She didnt know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。
How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?
Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?
Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?
What if I dont wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?
Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!
Its a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。
What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。
Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!
Put the book back. 把书放回去。