进入熊孩子聚集地诗歌精选 A Blooming Tree ——by Xi Murong一颗开花的树 ——席慕容 May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours, I have prayed for it for five hundred years.如何让你遇见我在我最美丽的时刻 为这我已在佛前求了五百年 求……
进入熊孩子聚集地诗歌精选
A Blooming Tree
——by Xi Murong一颗开花的树
——席慕容
May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours,
I have prayed for it for five hundred years.如何让你遇见我在我最美丽的时刻
为这我已在佛前求了五百年
求佛让我们结下一段尘缘
Buddha made me a tree
By the path you may take.佛于是把我化做一棵树
长在你必经的路旁
In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun
Every flower carrying my previous hope.阳光下慎重地开满了花
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
As you are near,
Listen carefully
The quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,当你走近
请你细听
那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情
As you pass by the tree without noticing me.
My friend,
Upon the ground behind you
Is not the fallen petals
But my withered heart.而当你终于无视地走过
在你身后落了一地的
朋友啊
那不是花瓣
那是我凋零的心