儿童双语诗歌AnEveningHymn

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 双语 aneveninghymn

管理员

摘要:

儿童双语诗歌AnEveningHymn   An Evening Hymn 一个晚上的赞美诗  All praise to thee, my God, this night,  我的上帝,在这个美好的夜晚,我要赞美你  For all the blessings of the light;  用所有的光来祝福  Keep me, O keep me, King of Kings,  仍然保持……

儿童双语诗歌AnEveningHymn

  An Evening Hymn 一个晚上的赞美诗

  All praise to thee, my God, this night,

  我的上帝,在这个美好的夜晚,我要赞美你

  For all the blessings of the light;

  用所有的光来祝福

  Keep me, O keep me, King of Kings,

  仍然保持我的万王之王

  Beneath thy own almighty wings.

  在你全能的翅膀下。

  Forgive me, Lord, for thy dear Son,

  主啊,请原谅我的.儿子

  The ill that I this day have done;

  我这一天的病快要好了;

  That with the world, myself, and Thee,

  这世界,我和你,

  I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.

  我在睡眠中都感到是和平的。

  O may my soul on Thee repose,

  哦,可能你 安息我的灵魂,

  And may sweet sleep my eyelids close:

  愿我闭上眼睛有甜蜜的睡眠

  Sleep that may me more vigorous make

  睡眠,可能我更有力量有精神

  To serve my God when I awake.

  当我醒来时为我的上帝服务