的旅游英语词语及句型

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 旅游英语 句型 词语

管理员

摘要:

必备的旅游英语词语及句型   最基本的旅游英语词语及句型  一、问路时...  East 东  South 南  West 西  North 北  Left 左  Right 右  Straight on 往 前 直 去  There 那 儿  Front 前 方  Back 后 方  Side 侧 旁  Before 之 前  After 之……

必备的旅游英语词语及句型

  最基本的旅游英语词语及句型

  一、问路时...

  East 东

  South 南

  West 西

  North 北

  Left 左

  Right 右

  Straight on 往 前 直 去

  There 那 儿

  Front 前 方

  Back 后 方

  Side 侧 旁

  Before 之 前

  After 之 后

  First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路

  二、请问如何前往 ...

  Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?

  How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?

  How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?

  How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

  ( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )

  How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

  ( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )

  How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

  ( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )

  How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?

  How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

  How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?

  How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?

  How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?

  三、请问附近 ...

  Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?

  Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?

  Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?

  Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?

  Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?

  Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?

  Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?

  Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店

  Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?

  Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司

  Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?

  Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?

  Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?

  Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?

  Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?

  Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?

  Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?

  Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?

  Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?

  旅行常用词汇之出入境篇

  姓 family name

  名 First (Given) Name

  性别 sex

  男 male

  女 female

  国籍 nationality

  国籍 country of citizenship

  护照号 passport No.

  原住地 country of Origin (Country where you live)

  前往目的地国 destination country

  登机城市 city where you boarded

  签证签发地 city where visa was issued

  签发日期 date issue

  前往国家的住址 address while in

  街道及门牌号 number and street

  城市及国家 city and state

  出生日期 date of Birth (Birthdate)

  年 year

  月 month

  日 day

  偕行人数 accompanying number

  职业 occupation

  专业技术人员 professionals & technical

  行政管理人员 legislators &administrators

  办事员 clerk

  商业人员 commerce (Business People)

  服务人员 service

  农民 farmer

  工人 worker

  其他 others

  无业 jobless

  签名 signature

  官方填写 official use only

  旅行常用词汇之签证篇

  姓 surname

  名 first (given) name

  性别 sex

  出生日期 birthdate

  国籍 nationality

  护照号 passport No.

  编号 control No.

  签发地 Issue At

  签发日期 Issue Date (或On)

  失效日期(或必须在...日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before)

  停留期为...... for stays of

  10天 ten days

  8周 eight weeks

  3个月 three months

  6个月 six months

  1年 one year

  3年 three years

  签证种类 visa type(class)

  关于乘机旅行的词汇

  boarding check 登机牌

  plane ticket 飞机票

  flight, flying 飞行

  bumpy flight 不平稳的飞行

  smooth flight 平稳的飞行

  ramp 扶梯

  altitude, height 高度

  extra flight 加班

  non-stop flight 连续飞行

  circling 盘旋

  forced landing 迫降

  speed, velocity 速度

  ceiling 上升限度

  cruising speed 巡航速度

  top speed 最高速度

  first class 头等舱

  night service 夜航

  airsick 晕机

  to taxi along 滑行

  landing 着陆

  to face the wind 迎风

  air route,air line 航线

  climbing,to gain height 爬升

  economy class,tourist class 经济舱

  connecting flight 衔接航班

  direct flight, straight flight 直飞

  to rock, to toss, to bump 颠簸

  to lose height, to fly low 降低

  to take off, take-off 起飞

  to board a plane,get into a plane 上飞机

  to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飞机

  旅游中常用的简单英语会话

  学一些常用英语,会给你的旅游带来更多的乐趣。

  谢谢!—— Thank you.

  多谢!-- Thanks a lot.

  对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.

  抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.

  需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.

  谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.

  无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.

  您好。--How are you!

  初次见面问好。—— How do you do!

  很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.

  请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?

  请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?

  我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)

  很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.

  很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.

  希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.

  这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?

  玩得快乐--Have a good time.

  祝你好运。—— Good luck.

  我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.

  怎么了?—— What's the matter?

  糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?

  我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.

  一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.

  旅游中在旅馆住宿

  出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细?解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否,住宿的舒适感可是占一席之地的。

  I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

  我在台北已预订房间。

  I made a reservation in Taipei.

  我的名字是王明明。

  My name is Wang Ming-Ming.

  我想要一间安静一点的房间。

  I'd like a quiet room.

  我想要楼上的房间。

  I'd like a room on the upper level.

  我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

  I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

  随时都有热水供应吗?

  Is hot water available any time?

  我可以看一看房间吗?

  May I see the room?

  是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?

  Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

  我要订这间房间。

  I'll take this room.

  麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

  Would you fill in this registration form?

  这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

  Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?

  是否可代为保管贵重物品?

  Could you keep my valuables?

  餐厅在那儿?

  Where is the dining room?

  餐厅几点开始营业?

  What time does the dining room open?

  早餐几点开始供应?

  What time can I have breakfast?

  旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?

  Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

  是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?

  Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

  是否可在此购买观光巴士券?

  Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

  最近的地铁站在那里?

  Where is the nearest subway station?

  好不容易找到一家喜欢的旅馆,不妨好好利用旅馆内的.服务。除了既有硬体设施外,也可视自己需要向旅馆提出合理要求,使自己有段舒适的住宿时光。

  何时需退房?

  When is check-out time?

  明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?

  Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

  当然。你何时离开?

  Sure. What time are you leaving?

  8点。

  At 8 o'clock.

  那?,我将在7点50分到你的房间。

  Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.

  我总共有3件行李。

  I have three pieces of baggage.

  明早,请将行李放在你的门口。

  Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.

  这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。

  This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

  请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。

  Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

  请送给我一些冰块和水。

  Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

  我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

  I'd like a wake-up call, please.

  几点?

  What time?

  明早7点。

  7 o'clock tomorrow morning.

  冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

  The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.

  房间内没有热水。

  There is no hot water.

  热水不够热。

  The hot water is not hot enough.

  我要退房。请给我帐单。

  I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

  我拿了一瓶小吧??中的可乐。

  I had a coke in the mini-bar.

  是否能以信用卡付帐?

  Can I pay by credit card?

  我住的很愉快。

  I enjoy my stay.

  虽然是出外旅行,从衣物清洗到头发整理,日常生活的清洁一样也不能少

  我有些衣服需要送洗。

  I have some laundry.

  这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。

  I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

  请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。

  Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

  明天(後天)是否可洗好?

  Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?

  我今晚(明天)就要。

  I need them tonight (tomorrow).

  我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。

  I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.

  这件不是我的。

  This is not mine.

  有一件遗失了。

  There's one piece missing.

  明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?

  From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?

  从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。

  From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

  旅馆中有美容院(理发厅)吗?

  Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?

  我想要预约今天下午5点。

  I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.

  你想要如何整理你的头发?

  How would you like your hair?

  请帮我剪头发和洗发(修胡须)。

  Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.

  请帮我洗头和整理头发。

  Shampoo and set, please.

  请不要剪太短。

  Please don't cut it too short.

  後面(两边、头顶)请再剪一些。

  A little more off the back (sides/top).

  我不需要抹发油。

  I don't need hair oil.