BEC商务英语活学活用词汇

时间:
管理员
分享
标签: 商务英语 词汇 bec

管理员

摘要:

关于BEC商务英语活学活用词汇   Ⅰ.核心学习:Business Plan 商业方案  Steve: Mike, what do you know about writing a business plan?斯蒂夫:麦克,你知道怎么写商业计划吗?  Mike: Plenty. What type of plan are you writing?麦克:很熟,你要写什么样的计划? ……

关于BEC商务英语活学活用词汇

  Ⅰ.核心学习:Business Plan 商业方案

  Steve: Mike, what do you know about writing a business plan?斯蒂夫:麦克,你知道怎么写商业计划吗?

  Mike: Plenty. What type of plan are you writing?麦克:很熟,你要写什么样的计划?

  Steve: Well, I have this great new idea that I think will make a motza.斯蒂夫:我有个很好的方案,我想可以赚大钱。

  Mike: Want to let me in on the secret?麦克:能向我透露透露吗?

  Steve: Not yet my friend but I would like your help in writing the business plan.斯蒂夫:还不行,朋友,可我想让你帮我写这个商业计划。

  Mike: Well, the main things you should include are an outline of your idea, your market research and your budgets.麦克:你主要应该介绍的是你方案的大纲、你的市场调查和你预算。

  Steve: Oh, I didn't realize that it would be so much work. Is there a quick way instead?斯蒂夫:噢,我没想到要做这么多工作。有没有快一点儿的方法。

  Mike: If you ask someone to invest in your business, they will want all of that type of information.麦克:如果你想要别人投资你的生意,他们会要所有的这类信息。

  Steve: I've heard a lot about IPO's recently. They seem like an easy way to get rich.斯蒂夫:最近我听说过很多关于IPO(Initial Public Offering上市股)的事。看起来这是一条发财的捷径。

  Mike: Steve you really have a lot to learn about business. I would be happy to help, but I want a percentage of your profits.麦克:斯蒂夫,关于生意你要学的还多着呢。我很愿意帮你,可我要利润的提成。

  Steve: No wonder people call you 'Mr Ten Percent'. Teach on buddy.斯蒂夫:怪不得人们叫你“百分之十先生”。继续教吧,伙计。

  ⅠI.核心学习:Managing Conflict 解决冲突

  本节目通过核心学习、词汇、课文、对话等四方面内容让BEC活学活用起来。

  Ⅰ.核心学习:Managing Conflict 解决冲突

  Steve: Hi Mike. Have you met the new hire in the Business Development Department?

  史蒂夫:嗨麦克,你见过业务开发部新来的职员了吗?

  Mike: No, I haven't had the pleasure yet.

  麦克:没有,我还没有这份荣幸。

  Steve: Trust me - it's not a pleasure to meet him!

  史蒂夫:相信我,跟他见面不是什么好事!

  Mike: Steve! That's not like you at all to say nasty things about a colleague.

  麦克:史蒂夫!说同事坏话可一点儿也不像你的作风。

  Michael: Black, bitter and strong I suppose.

  迈克尔:我想我们只能喝苦而浓烈的黑咖啡了。

  Steve: Well just wait to you meet him. I think he is a real pig.

  史蒂夫:好吧,等你见了他就知道了。我觉得他真是一头猪。

  Mike: Why do you have that impression?

  麦克:你为什么会有这种印象?

  Steve: He is rude, unfriendly and too pushy.

  史蒂夫:他很粗鲁、不友好还特别爱出风头。

  Mike: Maybe he is just suffering from culture shock being in a new company.

  麦克:也许刚到一个新公司他还不习惯。

  Steve: Well he needs to learn the culture of this office pretty quickly or he will make lots of enemies.

  史蒂夫:他需要尽快学会适应这个公司的习惯,否则他会树很多敌人。

  Mike: Its up to us to help him make friends then!

  麦克:这得靠我们来帮他交朋友!